Thursday, June 20, 2013

Have a nice Midsummer! Hyvää Juhannusta!

I have just came back from holiday in Poland. After more or less 10years spent in Finland I do not feel so much like being home there ... neither here. I guess many people that moved to the other country as an adult person share this strange feeling. I was thinking about voting - do I have actually right to decide about Polish issues when I do not live there myself? But I do not want to start heavy subjects right now, I would like to share photo I took from the plane yesterday evening while landing in Vantaa - SO GREEN Finland, so beautiful view.  No wonder why Finns celebrate so much these days - I wish a great Midsummer to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hyvää juhannusta sinullekin. Vaikuttaa siltä, että kevätmasennus on mennyttä :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! voi sanoa, että aurinko tekee hyvää työtä:-)

      Delete